- Events & Tickets
Friday, May 12
- Collin College - 7 p.m.
Sunday, May 21
- John Paul II High School - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, May 23
- Farmersville High School - 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 25
- Princeton High School - 7 p.m.
Friday, May 26
- McKinney High School - 9 a.m.
- McKinney North High School - 1 p.m.
- McKinney Boyd High School - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 27
- Lovejoy High School - 10 a.m.
- Wylie High School - 3 p.m.
- Wylie East High School - 7 p.m.
Doors will open one hour prior to each graduation.
Directions & Parking
FREE parking is available in the South Parking Garage. Directions & Parking Map
Each guest is allowed one clear bag no larger than 14" x 14" x 6", plus a small clutch purse no larger than 5.5" x 8.5". Medical bags and diaper bags accompanying a child under three are permitted. More Information
The following items are not allowed inside Credit Union of Texas Event Center:
- Outside food and beverages (including cakes, cookies, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind
- Noisemakers of any type
- Flower vases (only bagged flowers will be allowed)
- Balloons of any type
- Wrapped gifts
- Laser pointers
- Projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, etc.)
- Glass or ceramic containers of any type, including but not limited to vases, cups or mugs
- Signs over 2' x 3' or attached to a pole. Banners, signage or decorations may not be affixed to the facility.
- Professional cameras (with lenses longer than three inches)
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods
- Strollers, car seats and infant seats
Complete list of prohibited items
- McKinney High School, McKinney Boyd High School, Wylie High School and Wylie East High School require all guests attending to have a ticket.
- Tickets are distributed to students by the school.
- All guests 2 and up are required to have a ticket.
Accessible Seating Available
- For most schools, enter the floor level at the Section 119/120 floor entrance and speak with an usher.
- For Wylie High School and Wylie East High School, accessible seating may be requested in advance via your school office.
Water, soda and light snacks will be available for purchase prior to the ceremonies. All transactions are cashless. We gladly accept major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay.
Meeting Your Graduate
Please meet your graduate outside after the ceremony. All graduates will exit the building to meet family and friends on the exterior plaza.