Credit Union of Texas Event Center has adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
- Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. Credit Union of Texas Event Center reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- No alcohol may be brought into Credit Union of Texas Event Center. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the arena.
- No alcohol will be served to guests who appear to be intoxicated. Credit Union of Texas Event Center reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per transaction, per valid ID.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty (30) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold after:
1. Hockey: 8 minutes remaining in the 3rd period of regulation time.
2. Soccer: 10 minutes remaining in regulation time.
3. Concerts: Varies per event, usually 45 minutes before the end of the show.
4. Premium Level: When upper level is ticketed as a private premium club, alcohol service shall continue until the scheduled end of the event.
NoteDue to the uncertainty of Overtime period length, the cutoff for alcohol sales will not change in the event of overtime during any sporting event. For other events, the termination of alcohol sales will be determined on an event-by-event basis by Credit Union of Texas Event Center management in accordance with TABC guidelines and industry standards.
- Credit Union of Texas Event Center staff has the right to refuse service and can terminate alcohol sales at any time.
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the arena.